Amelea helped me make bread the other night. As you can see it was not one of my neater bread-making events. She had fun, though!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mitch, Kate, Ava, Amelea, Isaac
Posted by The McKameys at 9:57 AM
5 comments:
oooh! how fun!! You look so AMAZING kate! skinny, pretty, darling haircut! YIPPEE! My lil' Amelea looks like she was havin a fabulous time hangin with her momma! :)
So that's how you make bread! And I always thought you could only buy it in a store... somebody needs to used that bread machine she bought from her beloved neighbor!
I love the hair Kate! You're beautiful!
You are such a hotteeee! Baking time with the kiddies is so fun! I wish I could be there to help eat the bread!
I love seeing the everyday life of Kate! I feel like I'm there with you and your cute hair and skinny butt!
Post a Comment