Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged

I'm 29 years old and am still getting homework assignments! Except now they're from friends and not from teachers, gee, thanks guys! I've been tagged twice, and took so long to respond, that I can only remember what I'm supposed to do on one. Sorry Lynne (Kanoe) I flunk your homework assignment. So, I'm supposed to list 7 things that most people probably don't know about me, then tag 7 friends to do their homework assignments. Let the games begin!


1. I am actually really shy, and feel really awkward in large group settings.

2. My parents call me kadiddle-hopper.

3. When I was growing up, my parents thought that I was retard-o; I didn't say a thing until I was 2 1/2 (and then it was a whole sentence). I never crawled, I just sat there, then got up and walked one day. I couldn't pay attention to anything, so they took me to a child psychologist who had them give me attention exercises throughout the day. ( I still find my attention wandering often)

4. I love math. Although the only reason I am good at it is because I had awesome Math teachers. I still wonder what Mr. Pollington is doing (Geometry)

5. I've always wished I was a Rodeo barrel racer &/or calf roper. Maybe in another life.

6. I love people with quirky personalities, who are totally comfortable with themselves, and can't imagine someone not liking them.

7. I am so literal and live in the present so much, that this was really hard for me to do.

Now, I tag: Summer, Aimee, Holly, Jordan, Sandee, Debbie and Michelle.

2 comments:

Shanell said...

I knew about your nickname and heard it said before. And I also know you want to barrel race! I didn't realize I knew you so well.

HaYn Mama said...

Reading this makes me miss you more. Gosh we were pretty close in Jr. High cuz I know pretty much all this fun stuff about you. And I love it all!