Monday, August 30, 2010

Time4learning

My friend, Aimee, referred me to this site and if I post a review on here, I get to try it for a month for free.  Here's their disclosure:I ’ve been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as ahomeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.


I'm excited to try it out and see if it helps the kids learn better computer skills along with the more traditional skills.  I'll let you know!

1 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

Have you tried the curriculum yet? I need to try this when we move to Hawaii... the school system there is awful but then again so is Utah's... when we got here to AZ in the middle of the school year my boys were so far behind... I'm so glad they were able to catch up quickly.