Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Isaac James


Introducing our newest McKamey edition: Isaac James. Born 11/27 at 1:40 pm;
weighing 7 lb 7 oz and 20 1/2 " long. He's a sweet boy and his sisters just adore him!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

He looks so sweet. I want a baby...even though I have one!!!

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Congrats!! HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! I'm glad everything went well and that his sisters are in love! =O)

HaYn Mama said...

I love his little nose. He is gorgeous. What fun for the McKammeys. I love the name you gave him. Congrats you guys!

Michelle Y said...

He looks so much like the girls did as babies. We're so happy for you guys. He is so adorable, can't wait to meet him.

Shanell said...

I must agree, Isaac is a very nice name. What fun for a new baby at Christmas time. He is so sweet looking and his sisters look completely enamored. Congrats!

Candice said...

Congratulations Kate and family! He is a very handsome little man. I think having 2 girls then a boy is such a great order. Thats how my family is. Beautiful family!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Mitch and Kate! He's perfect!! And of course, I've never known a McKamey baby to come out bald! Look at all that hair! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.