Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving





Thanksgiving was fun. We had it out our house with Jordan and Jeremy, Aimee and Jacob Egbert and their three, and Holly and Jasper Mesarch and their two. It made for a busy household, but it was a lot of fun to eat and play games and talk... We ended up eating a little later than we planned on 'cuz the oven was busier than we "planned" on; if you can even say we really planned what was going to happen. Most of it was flown by the seat of our pants, the only way I "plan" anything these days! The kids ended up sitting at the main table and the adults all sat at the long folding table in our living room. It was a really fun weekend to have close friends and family here.

6 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

I love that bath tub pic. It's hillarious! And you are such a beautiful prego woman! I'm praying with ya that you get induced on Tuesday! Miss ya and hope all goes well with your delivery! love love!

Michelle Y said...

Looks like you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. Cute pictures, it seems like the kids loved playing together. Best of luck with the upcoming delivery, can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

HaYn Mama said...

I'm so excited for your baby boy's arrival. I know you won't be on here for awhile but I just wanted to tag you to find out more of what you've been up to since I last saw you. Go and check out my blog post "Joy tagged me" and play along. I'm praying that you and your baby are healthy and strong. Love ya!

emily and adrian said...

SO good to see this blog....and congrats on Isaac. What a family...we miss you!

Angie said...

That public bath house is awesome. Only with kids...or in Korea.

Holly said...

Those were good times. And who doesn't love a good little kid bath picture. The more the merrier, right? I think we fit, what, seven kids in there? Too much fun.