I found this video to be extremely informative and enlightening. I hope that more people can inform themselves and that a real change can be wrought on this once great country. One for the better, for greater personal freedoms. Watch and tell me what you think.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
On Government
Posted by The McKameys at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Interesting video. The real question, though, is how much limitation on government is "proper" or "appropriate". There is no one single right and/or wrong answer, but rather a spectrum of what is acceptible. Opinion, really. And opinions vary amongst the people.
Are you trying to suggest that the new Obama administration is leading the country towards a moral decay and complete collapse? Next thing you're going to tell me is that the NRA and owning guns actually make people safer.
Mateo, are you next going to tell me that my SUV is the single greatest cause of global warming? What kind of statement is that? Besides it is obvious why you favor gun control, Mr. BB in the butt. (If I remember right you shot first) Back on point, I don't remember the video mentioning the Obamanation specifically yet you saw the simularities.
Mitch
You guys are great. I hope you are all doing well. Chantel
Hmmm. I see what you're getting at. I'd have to agree. Yeah, it's tough to find just the right balance, isn't it?
This video didn't have any "opinions" about anything. It was simply a statement of facts. The Roman Empire was totally destroyed - and there's no arguing that! And it is FACT that they moved from a Republic to a democracy to anarchy. Time will tell what will happen to America...but as for me and my house, we believe history is about to repeat itself... Sandee
Thank you for this enlightening and educational video.
Post a Comment