Today, I cleaned out the garden. There were lots of green tomatoes frozen on the plant, so it felt kind of wasteful to dump them on the ground. But, it felt great to pull up the ugly, and I mean UGLY, butterfly bush and mulberry bush in our front bed. Now, a dear sweet man from our ward is going to come over and help me redo all the landscaping. I'll post pics when it's all done. Heres to hoping that it turns out nice!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow, how nice that you have a dear sweet man in your ward that'll help you. What a blessing. Can't wait to see the pics of your improved yard!
I love gardening. It is so refreshing and you get instant gratification from your labors. Then you get to enjoy it again at harvest time. What fun.
Seriously, Kate. I can't believe how much of a difference clearing those bushes made...what's more... I can't imagine how much work that was! Nice job!
Post a Comment