After dowloading my pics onto the computer, I realize we've been busy and I have been lax in posting our doings here. So, here's a few of our happenings.

Isaac was blessed on Feb 24, Mom was here and Jasper and Holly Mesarch and Jacob Egbert came over from KC to be in the circle. So nice to have a little family and a few friends here for it!



Ava had her Princess Party on March1. We had quite a few princesses and a few pirate princes, too. Ava was Belle and Ami Lee was Snow White. (Ava got a shiner falling into the coffee table, she's SO graceful, but that's for another blog).
We played Pin the Tail on the My Little Pony, made Crowns, had a treasure hunt, and ate a Little Mermaid cake. Possibly the Most Perfect Little Princess Party there could have ever been.
Then by the middle of the next week, it snowed... A Lot... I didn't know that it was possible here in St Louis! Ava and Amelea had a blast playing, eating, throwing and rolling in the snow. We had to drag Amelea in kicking and screaming, but, Holy Cow, the kid was a pink popsicle!
So, lastly, we had an Enrichment Supper Club at our house on Friday night. It's a women's only thing, so my dear, sweet hubby had the kids all night. He watched Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony all night long, then got them all to sleep in our bed. When the women had all gone home at around 1:15 am, I go into our bedroom and find the family all asleep... Amelea was practically under Ava and Mitch was nearly off the bed with Amelea kicking him in the back. What a trooper, Thanks, Mitch! Love ya!












9 comments:
What a man does for the woman he loves! What a sweet heart you are Mitch!
I absolutely love your hair Kate. . .I know I've already said that but I have to say it again. . . I love it! You're a little hottie!
Love the hair, Kate! Glad to see you guys are well in St. Louis.
You are quite the family historian, Kate! You should write a book, maybe. Since Ava and Ammy are princesses, then you and Mitch must be King and Queen! Ava's party sounds perfect, but our phone calls made me think of it differently! I LOVE the picture of them all sitting at the table. Ammy looks delectable! momma
I love the little mermaid cake.....it looks so cute! Issac is so cute, and I love your hair, it looks perfect. I need to chop mine, it is getting so sick and long.
love all the new pics. i wonder.......do you check out all the comments anyway? just curious. i can't wait to see my little girls and meet that new baby boy. he's so precious and a PERFECT combination of ava and amelea. and what a good mommy you are giving ava that perfect little princess party and including ami just as much in all the festivities!
that's funny Kate~Mitch IS a trooper! I wish so badly that I was there for Ava's party! I miss my girls! but I'll see them soon. Where did you get the cake?! yum
The cake is adorable! I'm sure the party was a hit. It sounds like you are having fun in my favorite city! Actually, I'm in town right now.
The Ariel cake turned out really well! You are so good. I can't believe little man was blessed. Hot picture of you and Mitch. Good husband to get all the kids asleep. I'm so glad you got the picture!
Tell me you didn't make that cake! What a fun party. I can't hardly wait to be throwing those in my own home! Sounds like things are great. Those babies just get more and more beautiful...take after their mom, I guess! :)
Post a Comment