









The little "ghouls": Friday night at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat, Ava was Snow White, Amelea a Wyoming Cowboys Cheerleader. Monday at Playgroup, Ava was a different Princess and insisted that Amelea be her lady of the court... thus the pink dress. Wednesday morning at Preschool, Ava was a pink ballerina and tonight for Trick-or-Treating, she was again a princess, and Amelea was a cheerleader. They had fun, as usual, Amelea was much more outgoing and would reach in and grab handfuls of candy to fill her bucket. Ava would hang back, then politely take one piece and say "thankyou". After about 45 minutes Ava was saying, "lets go to Ava's house" and "I am done, I wanna go home." We just went up and down our street and it was nice to meet a few of the neighbors. Amelea was hard to catch in a good picture, but I finally captured a few.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!!!!
Posted by The McKameys at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your princesses are so beautiful. And you hot mama are so gorgeous! Love you and miss you!
Lynneee
Are you still pregnant? I know you are but really, could you look it? So fun dressing up. I love that Ava changed like 5 times. That is a very typical Gambell girls thing too! Sophia actually never took her costume off once we bought it on Friday afternoon. Are you counting down yet?
Post a Comment