

I had another ultrasound today, as the docs can't decide when I am due. I am measuring too small for them to agree that I am due November 19th, the first ultrasound put me at being due on December 11th and this ultrasound has him measuring for a due date around the 4th.... so I guess it's all a guessing game anyway and he'll come whenever he wants to. Here are two 3-d pics of him, one facing us and one profile. He looks a lot like his sisters and the ultrasound tech said she could scan him all day long he's so cute. I think so too. They guesstimated that he is now 3.5 lbs. Too bad that I've gained more than that, huh?
Friday, September 21, 2007
Baby is Growing
Posted by The McKameys at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
At least you know it will come out!!!!!!!! Good Luck!
Post a Comment